Places to visit
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
We've got lots of activities and events planned in Norfolk this summer. Whether you want somewhere to take the family during the school holidays, fancy a walk, or are looking to come along to one of our outdoor theatre performances. There's so much to celebrate this season and lots of ways to join in.
- The gardens in all their colourful glory at Blickling, Felbrigg and Oxburgh Hall.
- Food lovers will enjoy the festivities at Felbrigg's Honey Fair
- The International Garden Photographer of the Year Exhibition
- 'Lothian's Gift' is a new experience that's just been unveiled at Blickling
- No trip to Norfolk would be complete without a visit to the Norfolk Coast.
Our favourite outdoor activities
We've got several waymarked routes to enjoy through the park at Blickling. Why not try the 12 mile route from Blickling to Felbrigg Hall?
Join our Norfolk Volunteer Group and help us with tasks such as clearing shrub, hedge laying and footpath maintanence.