Become an explorer
Explore new places and find fun things to do at a place near you.
From the wildlife that has come home for the spring to clear skies for star gazing, wildlife hunting to mud-pie cook offs, there's so much to explore outdoors and so many 50 things activities to complete.
Top 5 Midlands 50 things to do
Don’t let the cooler weather stop you ticking activities off your 50 things list:
- Skim a stone (watch the reflections ripple)
- Go star gazing (clear winter nights are perfect)
- Track wild animals (look in the snow and mud)
- Go bird watching ( thousands of birds come home for winter)
- Visit a farm (how many spring lambs will you meet?)
It's the time of year where we just don't know what the weather is going to do.
Panic not, there are some fun new trails and activities for you and your family to enjoy that will protect you from the elements.
Check out your reflections on a mirror trail, learn how to get closer to nature or even become a chimney sweep for the morning.
Embrace the cooler days
The weather doesn't have to stop outdoor fun. After all it's just about the right clothing.
Or see if you can discover what lies beneath at The Weir - how many bulbs will you see sprouting?