Book a Lake District campsite
Welcome to our online booking service
You can reserve your pitch online up to 24 hours before your date of stay for a minimum of two nights.
Book online for pods, tent and campervan pitches at:
- Great Langdale (open all year)
- Wasdale (open all year)
- Hoathwaite (open to 20 September 2015)
- Low Wray (open to 3 January 2016)
Or book our bothies:
- Holme Wood Bothy (open all year, sleeps up to 10)
- Watendlath Bothy (open mid-Feb to end Oct, sleeps up to 6)
Some pitches are still available on a first come, first served basis for those preferring to turn up on spec, although availability for these pitches cannot be guaranteed.
One night stays only available on first come, first served basis.
Please note that we charge a fee of £2.50 per booking to guarantee your pitch. This fee is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
Note for National Trust members
We're sorry but we cannot offer a reduction on fees for members. All profit generated from campsite fees supports our conservation projects.
Booking more than one tent?
If you'd like to book a pitch next to your friends, please put their full name and the date of their stay in the special requests box. Please note that the maximum group size of 4 adults still applies.
If you wish to book more than one tent adjacent to each other, please book two individual pitches and then request that you would like these together in the comments box. Please note that we can only accept one tent per pitch to ensure 6 metre spacing for safety reasons.
Special requests cannot be guaranteed but we will make every effort to meet your requirements.
Booking a campervan pitch?
The maximum size campervan we can generally accept is 6m long and 2m wide. For larger vehicles, please contact the campsites directly.
Booking office opening times
Our booking team can be contacted on 01539 432733 as follows:
- Apr: 10am - 3pm, Mon - Sat
- May - Aug: 10am - 4pm, Mon - Sun
- Sep: 10am - 4pm, Mon - Sat
- Oct: 10am - 3pm, Mon - Sat
- Nov - Mar: 10am - 2pm, Mon - Fri
Campsite reception numbers
Staff usually on site between 8am-10.30am.
- Wasdale - tel 01946 726220
- Great Langdale - tel 015394 37668
- Low Wray - tel 015394 32039
Alternatively, please email us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.