Get closer to nature at hundreds of outdoor spaces.
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Make the most of spring
How to make a wormery
TV gardener Chris Beardshaw shows what's in a wormery, why they are important and how to make one. Have a go yourself and be part of the National Trust greener gardening initiative in association with Yorkshire Bank.
- Bath Skyline
- Mam Tor circular walk
- Pen y Fan and Corn Du circular walk
- Leith Hill woodland walk
- Borger Dalr geology walk, Borrowdale
- Cheddar Gorge walk
- Reflections trail at Calke Abbey
- Sugarloaf Circuit, Monmouthshire
- A circular walk from Alderley Edge to Hare Hill
- A walk to the top of the Long Mynd