A pleasure ground for dogs
We love dogs at Wallington and they love being here. With miles of walks through the woods and along the river, an abundance of smells and loads of places to explore, Wallington is a doggy paradise
The management team
Scooby, our General Manager's Golden Doodle, is a daily visitor. He enjoys his regular walk through the woods and along by the river. He often meets red squirrels on his walk and is well-loved by staff and visitors alike so he gets plenty of fuss and attention.
Visit with your four-legged friend
Why not bring your four-legged friend along when you visit Wallington too? Follow Scooby's simple rules to ensure you and your dog enjoy your day at Wallington.
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times
- You and your dog can explore anywhere outdoors but only assistance dogs can go indoors
- Please pick up after your dog. You can put dog waste in any normal rubbish bin, as long as it's in a sealed bag
- Please let us know if any of the doggy water bowls need topping up
- You can buy home-made dog treats from the Clocktower Café