Enjoy spring play this Easter
We've got loads going on this Easter holidays as we celebrate the arrival of spring at the home of the adventurous Trevelyan family, with indoor activities and outdoor adventures every day. See our planner for details about what's happening each day.
- Saturday 28 March – Sunday 12 April
- Normal admission charges apply & small charge for some activities
Meet the neighbours
Enjoy a guided tour of the lambing shed at Broomhouse Farm, help to bottle feed the lambs and meet some of the other animals on the farm....you might even see a lamb being born!
- 29 March - 10 April, 12.30 & 2pm
- Adult £5, child (2 – 16) £4.
- Booking recommended via Broomhouse Farm, tel: 07786171819 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an eggsplorer
Visit Wallington over Easter weekend and follow our Cadbury Easter Egg trail through the West Wood. Hunt for clues about the Trevelyan children's "fearsome aunt" Gertrude Bell, recreate her adventures and claim your yummy Cadbury chocolate Egghead reward.
- Friday 3 – Monday 6 April, 11am – 4pm
- £2.50 per trail.
- Normal admission charges apply
Join our rangers for a series of walks throughout 2015 taking you to parts of the Wallington estate that you usually can't visit. Our next guided walk will go in search of the creatures who appear at Wallington after dark - discover the nocturnal world of bats and find out what we're doing to conserve them.
- Wednesday 29 April, 7.30pm
- Booking essential on 01670 773606
- Adult £6, child £3
Celebrate with Sylvanian Families
Sylvanian Families is celebrating its 30th birthday year with a special summer picnic at Wallington in August. Fans of all ages can enjoy a day full of Sylvanian themed fun with character shows, face painting, colouring activities, play tables, vintage products and brand new toys.
- Saturday 1 August, 11am - 4pm
- Normal admission charges apply (unless you have a VIP ticket)
Dare you join The Lone Pine Club?
Pentabus Theatre Company presents a riotous brand new play about four young adventurers. Join David, Dickie, Mary and Peter on a journey they will never forget - what begins as a game becomes a true test of courage and loyalty as they find themselves tumbling into all sorts of scrapes and adventures.
- Thursday 20 - Sunday 23 August
- Adult £15, child £7.50.
- Booking essential (booking fee applies)