Release the Fun!
Help! The fun, laughter and mischief within the house appears to have gone missing. Can you follow the clues and solve the puzzles left by the Trevelyan children to help find it and release it back into the house?
- Tackle this free self-directed adventure in the house every day, except Tuesday, between 12 - 4pm.
- Aimed at age 7+.
- Created by award wining arts company November Club.
Summer holiday fun
Vote for Play this summer! Discover how the quirky Trevelyan family lived and played at Wallington, with indoor activities and outdoor adventures every day. It could be a water fight, tracking wild animals or den building. Whatever it is, it’s bound to be fun! Download our planner to find out what we’re doing when or get inspiration for your own adventures.
Celebrate with Sylvanian Families
Sylvanian Families is celebrating its 30th birthday year with a special summer picnic at Wallington in August. Fans of all ages can enjoy a day full of Sylvanian themed fun with character shows, face painting, colouring activities, play tables, vintage products and brand new toys.
- Saturday 1 August, 11am - 4pm
- Normal admission charges apply plus small charge for some activities
Enjoy open air theatre in the courtyard
Join the Pantaloons for a beautifully hilarious and delightfully innovative performance of Jane Austen's well-loved classic, Pride & Prejudice, in the grassy courtyard. Grab a picnic and a blanket and enjoy open air theatre at its best this summer.
- Thursday 6 August, 7.30pm
- Adult £12.50, child £8.
- Booking recommended - a customer booking fee of 5% applies per ticket
Dare you join The Lone Pine Club?
Pentabus Theatre Company presents a riotous brand new play about four young adventurers. Join David, Dickie, Mary and Peter on a journey they will never forget - what begins as a game becomes a true test of courage and loyalty as they find themselves tumbling into all sorts of scrapes and adventures.
- Thursday 20 - Sunday 23 August
- Adult £15, child £7.50.
- Booking essential (booking fee applies)