Join our rangers for a series of walks taking you to parts of the Wallington estate that you usually can't visit. Our next guided walk will take you along the old Wannie railway line to discover traces of our industrial past as well as the stunning wild flowers that now grow there.
- Tuesday 9 June, 1 - 3.30pm
- Booking essential on 01670 773606
- Adult £4
Enjoy 50 things fun during half-term
Enjoy wild play at Wallington and see how many of our 50 things activities you can do before you head home. Try our new geocaching trail, become a budding gardener, cook on a campfire and more - see our planner to find out what's on each day.
- Saturday 23 and Tuesday 26 - Sunday 31 May.
- Normal admission charges apply & small charge for some activities.
Have a baa-rilliant Bank Holiday
Flock to Wallington to meet the nation’s favourite fleecy friend, Shaun the Sheep, and celebrate the release of Shaun the Sheep The Movie on DVD on 1 June. Enjoy two days of sheep-filled fun with a special character hunt, tractor trailer rides, sheep shearing demos and appearances by Shaun the Sheep himself.
- Sun 24 & Mon 25 May, 11am - 4pm
- Normal admission charges apply & small charge for some activities
Celebrate with Sylvanian Families
Sylvanian Families is celebrating its 30th birthday year with a special summer picnic at Wallington in August. Fans of all ages can enjoy a day full of Sylvanian themed fun with character shows, face painting, colouring activities, play tables, vintage products and brand new toys.
- Saturday 1 August, 11am - 4pm
- Normal admission charges apply plus small charge for some activities
Enjoy open air theatre in the courtyard
Join the Pantaloons for a beautifully hilarious and delightfully innovative performance of Jane Austen's well-loved classic, Pride & Prejudice, in the grassy courtyard. Grab a picnic and a blanket and enjoy open air theatre at its best this summer.
- Thursday 6 August, 7.30pm
- Adult £12.50, child £8.
- Booking recommended - a customer booking fee of 5% applies per ticket
Dare you join The Lone Pine Club?
Pentabus Theatre Company presents a riotous brand new play about four young adventurers. Join David, Dickie, Mary and Peter on a journey they will never forget - what begins as a game becomes a true test of courage and loyalty as they find themselves tumbling into all sorts of scrapes and adventures.
- Thursday 20 - Sunday 23 August
- Adult £15, child £7.50.
- Booking essential (booking fee applies)