Spend time at home with the Trevelyans
Spend the afternoon in the home of Sir Charles and Lady Mary, where you can learn about many of the objects used by the family or discover rooms not normally open, before taking Tea the Trevelyan Way.
- Every Tuesday, 2 - 4pm.
- Normal admission charges apply plus £15 per person.
- Booking advisable on 01670 773600
Stretch your legs on a Ranger Ramble
Join our ranger on a seasonal countryside walk to discover the wildlife and history of the Wallington estate.
- Every second Monday of the month, 2pm.
- Meet under the Clocktower.
- Normal admission charges apply.
Enjoy spring play at Wallington
Celebrate the arrival of spring at Wallington, home of the adventurous Trevelyan family, and enjoy indoor activities and outdoor adventures every day during the Easter holidays.
- Join in with activities daily from Saturday 5 - Monday 21 April - look at our planner to find out what we're doing each day.
- Normal admission charges apply plus a small charge for some activities.
Be a Cadbury Eggsplorer this Easter
Join the Trevelyan children as they help their “fearsome aunt”, explorer Gertrude Bell, as she prepares for her next expedition and claim your yummy Cadbury chocolate Egghead reward.
Friday 18 - Monday 21 April, 11am - 4pm.
£2.50 per trail.
Normal admission charges apply.
Meet our new neighbours
Take a short scenic tractor trailer ride to Broomhouse Farm this Easter to meet our new tenants and their lambs... you might even see a lamb being born!
- Daily from 5 - 21 April, with sessions every half hour from 11am - 3pm.
- Normal admission charges apply plus £6 for adults and £5 for children (3 - 17 years).
- Booking recommended on 0844 249 1895.