Get your wellies at the ready and join the rangers for a weekly walk across the Wallington estate this autumn. Discover the hidden gem of Rothley Lake, walk along the Wannie line, explore Greenleignton quarry and take in the autumn colour across Broomhouse Farm.
- Every Tuesday until 20 October.
- £4 per person.
- Booking essential on 01670 773606.
Have an autumn adventure this half-term
Enjoy family fun at Wallington this half-term with indoor activities and outdoor adventures every day. Have a go at some 50 things activities with a spooky twist on our 50 things to do….before you’re scared to death trail or join in with pumpkin carving, broomstick making, spooky stories and creepy crafts - download our planner to find out what we’re doing when.
Talk Time at Wallington
Discover more about two of Wallington's colourful characters this autumn with two special talks:
- The 'Illogical Englishman' - The Unconventional Life of Charles Philips Trevelyan - Tuesday 20 October, 10am-1pm
- 'Playing rounders with Hitler' - The Extraordinary Life of Molly Trevelyan - Tuesday 10 November, 10am-1pm
£25 per person, incl. coffee & lunch. Booking essential on 01670 773606.
Christmas is coming....
Don't miss the opportunity to meet Father Christmas in his cosy grotto at Wallington and receive a special gift this December. Booking is essential to see this popular chap and places are filling up quickly so call us on 01670 773606.
- 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 21, 22 & 23 December, 10.30am-3.30pm
- Normal admission charges apply plus £9 per child, incl. gift.