Things to see & do
Discover these special spaces and places
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- The feeling of the past in the home of George Washington's ancestors
- Discover what it was like to live in the 1930s in the Tenement Room
- Admire the solid oak furniture of Tudor times
- Check out the collection of 'Washingtonabilia'
- Stroll through the pretty formal gardens scented with herbs and flower
- See the newly planted orchard, which will provide native apples
- Hear the birds in the Nuttery, and see them enjoying the new pond
- Enjoy tea and cake in the new accessible tea-room in the garden