Eating & shopping
Wembury Old Mill Café
After a relaxing day at the beach or energetic walk around Wembury Cliffs why not sit back, recharge and refuel at the Wembury Old Mill Café?
Choose from a variety of home-made cakes and light meals made from local produce. The café has both indoor and outdoor seating and tables, and a takeaway service is also available.
The café is accessed via a stepped slope and eight steps, but staff are on hand to help with access when needed. Please note that the café is owned but not managed by the National Trust. For more information, please contact the café on 01752 863280.
- The Odd Wheel – Knighton Road, Wembury; 01752 863420
- Eddystone Inn – Heybrook Bay; 01752 862356
- The Mussel Inn – Down Thomas, near Heybrook Bay; 01752 862238
- The Ship Inn – Noss Mayo; 01752 872 387
- The Dolphin Inn – Newton Ferrers; 01752 872 007
Other places to eat and shop
- The Beach Shop next to The Old Mill Café sells a range of seaside goods. For opening hours, please contact them on 01752 863280
- Londis Wembury Village Shop is ideal for refuelling with a drink or something quick to eat. Open Mon–Sat
- The Odd Wheel in the village serves food