Wordsworth House and Garden
- Relaxing among the heritage roses in Wordsworth House garden
- The plants in Wordsworth House garden are all heritage varieties
- Wordsworth House and Garden is the birthplace and childhood home of poet William
- The nursemaid and maid-of-all-work make the children's bed at Wordsworth House
- Artist-in-residence Sarah Kate Smith sketching in the garden at Wordsworth House
- Costumed servants bring the past to life at Wordsworth House and Garden
Step back to the 1770s at William Wordsworth’s childhood home
" The toilets were worth a visit alone"
" What a lovely house, wonderful atmosphere, lovely staff"
" The happiness the Wordsworth children experienced still radiates here"
" A truly wonderful experience. The costumed maids, in particular, were so lovely with our daughter, helping her make clapbread."