Wordsworth House and Garden
- The garden that inspired poet William Wordsworth is filled with heritage plants
- Wordsworth House and Garden is the birthplace and childhood home of poet William
- The nursemaid and maid-of-all-work make the children's bed at Wordsworth House
- Costumed servants bring the past to life at Wordsworth House and Garden
- Fletch, the perchcrow, lives in the heritage vegetable beds at Wordsworth House
Step back to the 1770s at William Wordsworth’s childhood home
" Lovely, lovely staff. Their commitment, knowledge and quiet enthusiasm quite bowled us over."
" A truly wonderful experience. The costumed maids, in particular, were so lovely with our daughter, helping her make clapbread."