Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Our fantastic coastal exhibition at the Old Coastguard Station
- Unravel the mystery of 'the town that never was' at Ravenscar
- Hunt for dinosaurs in Yorkshire's own Jurassic Park
- Discover the variety of life in the tidal pools of the rocky coast
- Explore some of our less well known places along the coast
Volunteering on the Yorkshire Coast
If you have ever thought you might like a little more variety in your life, volunteering could be for you. A day of volunteer conservation work on the Yorkshire Coast can involve anything from woodland work or fencing to drystone walling, footpath repairs or biological surveys.