Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
The Ravenscar Rumble Fell Race will return in the summer of 2016. Expect tough climbs, magnificent scenery and most importantly, cake at the finish.
Congratulations to all the runners that completed the 2015 event. The results can be found here.
The results from 2014 can be found here.
- Our fantastic coastal exhibition at the Old Coastguard Station
- Unravel the mystery of 'the town that never was' at Ravenscar
- Hunt for dinosaurs in Yorkshire's own Jurassic Park
- Discover the variety of life in the tidal pools of the rocky coast
- Explore some of our less well known places along the coast
Volunteering on the Yorkshire Coast
If you have ever thought you might like a little more variety in your life, volunteering could be for you. A day of volunteer conservation work on the Yorkshire Coast can involve anything from woodland work or fencing to drystone walling, footpath repairs or biological surveys.