Something for all tastes
We run family friendly activities throughout the school holidays including art and craft sessions, den building workshops and outdoor challenges such as bug hunting. Most activities are free and are drop-in sessions which run regardless of the weather.
Bringing the past to life
Look out for our seasonal living history days in 2015 focussing on how tasks for the Arlington Victorian servants changed throughout the year.
Friday 15 May-Friday 26 June
This year Arlington is hosting the 'Woollen Woods in bloom' project in partnership with Voluntary Arts. Explore the grounds and discover the magical displays of woolly items created by local people and community groups.
- Cake and crochet with Sally Joy – Wednesday 3 June, 10-3pm, £45
- Abstract easels with Keith Roberts – Saturday 27 June, 10-3pm, £45
- Lavender and rags with Deborah Hastings – Wednesday 8 July, 10-3pm, £45
- Victorian elegance with Amanda Barrud – Monday 20 July, 10-3pm, £45
- Bloomingly beautiful bags with Wendy Elford – Thursday 20 August, 10-12noon, £20
Activities this May
- 4 May: Family Workshop - Forest Felting with Learn Devon, 11am-4.30pm
- 25 May: Family Crafts, Pom pom making, 12-4pm
- 26 May: Family Crafts, Daffodil making, 12-4pm
- 27 May: Family Workshop, Victorian Toys with Learn Devon, 10.30am-4.30pm
- 27 May: May Fair, 11am-4pm
- 28 May: Family Crafts, make a cotton wool lamb, 12-4pm
- 29 May: Ranger Day, pond dipping, 11am,-3pm