Fun for families at Berrington Hall
There is always something to do at Berrington Hall. There are different activities throughout the year both indoors and outside.
In the house find out what life was like by looking at the family's photograph albums, or what it was like to work as a servant ironing the clothes, or to live upstairs wearing the costumes of the Lords and Ladies.
Outside there are gardens and woods to explore, dens to build and a play area with additional games laid out on the lawns in the summer.
- Find out what happend to Lord Cawley's butler
- Spot fish in the lake as well as other wildlife in the park
- Try identifying the vegetables growing in the walled garden
- Keep the family engaged with the trails and quizzes
- Play games on the lawns; croquet, draughts, snakes and ladders
- Take one of the parkland walks to discover Berrington's secret corners
- Refreshments are available all day in the tea room with seating inside and out
Indoor quizzes and outdoor walks are on hand all year around as are many of the 50 things to do before your 11 3/4. In holiday time we have extra activities too.