Fun for families at Berrington Hall
There is always something to do at Berrington Hall. There are different activities throughout the year for all ages both indoors and out.
We are please to announce our new children's play area opened on 28 May. Thanks to funds raised by our supporters we have been able to improve facilities for the little ones and have installed a new playground not far from the tea-room. The play area is designed for children aged from 4 to 11 years old and features a jungle climber, slide and cradle swings for the younger ones and a basket swing for older children. We're sure it will get your seal of approval.
Don't forget there are also gardens and woods to explore, dens to build and family cricket and croquet just waiting to be played in the pleasure grounds.
In the house find out what life was like by looking at the family's photograph albums, or what it was like to work as a servant ironing the clothes, or to live upstairs wearing the costumes of the Lords and Ladies. We have quizzes designed to help you find out.
- Find out what happend to Lord Cawley's butler
- Spot fish in the lake as well as other wildlife in the park
- Try identifying the vegetables growing in the walled garden
- Keep the family engaged with the trails and quizzes
- Play games on the lawns; croquet, draughts, snakes and ladders
- Take one of the parkland walks to discover Berrington's secret corners
- Refreshments are available all day in the tea room with seating inside and out
50 things to do
Have you started your '50 things to do before your 11 3/4'? If not Berrington is the right place to start. Make a daisy chain, climb a tree, build a den. If you want to find out more click on the link below.