Have you ever wondered how past residents of Blickling would have celebrated Christmas?
Well this year you’ll be able to get a real taste. Come and be welcomed into this wonderful Jacobean house by characters from the past. We’ll tempt you with an array of not-on-the-high street gift ideas in our shop and courtyard marquee, and Father Christmas will be taking those all-important present requests.
Saturdays and Sundays 30 November to 15 December. 11am - 5pm.
- Normal admission charges apply to house & garden. NT members and under 5’s free.
- Extra charge for ice skating and Father Christmas (includes present)
- Free access to the cafes, gift shop and courtyard marquee.
- Gates open at 11am
- Different shopping & entertainment experience each weekend
- Festive wreaths and greenery available to buy
- Assistance dogs only please
- Free exhibitions in Hobart Gallery
- Second-hand bookshop open
History comes to life
The Diggers, our costumed interpretation group, bring history to life with a variety of activities. From cooking in the kitchen to 'ghosting' and short scenarios, this is an entertaining way of finding out a little more about the 400-year history of the estate.
See them every Wednesday from Easter until November plus Christmas weekends. Usual admission charges apply.