Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Don't forget to...
- Hire a bike and explore over 20 miles of cycle routes
- Enjoy a hot drink or snack in the cafe after a wander around the lake
- Stroll around the Pleasure Ground following in the footsteps of Dukes
- Walk, ride or drive along Europe's longest double avenue of lime trees
- Experience a taste of the past in the Walled Kitchen Garden
- Visit the Chapel - our 'Cathedral in miniature'
Seasonal highlights at Clumber Park
As the warmer weather arrives, young explorers will enjoy ticking off some of their '50 Things'
What's in bloom?
Find out in the Walled Kitchen Garden, speak to our gardeners and see our 'jobs for the week' board
Grab your binoculars and see birds such as cuckoos, swallows and house martins.
The Big Summer Camp, 31 Jul - 3 Aug
Enjoy a long summer weekend of camping, fun and activities. Get back to nature and experience the incredible woodlands with the whole family! There’ll be bushcraft, survival camp building, nature trails, ranger-led mountain bike trails and woodland walks. For more information and booking click here