Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Don't forget to...
- Hire a bike and explore over 20 miles of cycle routes
- Enjoy a hot drink or snack in the cafe after a wander around the lake
- Stroll around the Pleasure Ground following in the footsteps of Dukes
- Walk, ride or drive along Europe's longest double avenue of lime trees
- Experience a taste of the past in the Walled Kitchen Garden
- Visit the Chapel - our 'Cathedral in miniature'
Spring at Clumber Park
Watch Clumber wake up as the snowdrops and daffodils start to burst into colour across the park.
What's in bloom?
Find out in the Walled Kitchen Garden, speak to our working gardeners and see our 'jobs for the week' board...
Grab your binoculars and see the return of migrant birds such as cuckoos, swallows and house martins<...
Rhubarb Festival on Sat 9 & Sun 10 May
Join us in the Walled Kitchen Garden for our annual rhubarb festival on Sat 9 and Sun 10 May, 11am - 4pm. Celebrate our national collection with all things rhubarb; tasting, games and our amazing talking rhubarb.