Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Don't forget to...
- Hire a bike and explore over 20 miles of cycle routes
- Enjoy a hot drink or snack in the cafe after a wander around the lake
- Stroll around the Pleasure Ground following in the footsteps of Dukes
- Walk, ride or drive along Europe's longest double avenue of lime trees
- Experience a taste of the past in the Walled Kitchen Garden
- Visit the Chapel - our 'Cathedral in miniature'
Fancy a picnic?
This summer is the perfect time for a picnic at Clumber. Settle yourself down on the lawn and take in the sights while you eat or take a trip to the café and get your lunch to go.