Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- View seabirds at unbelievably close range
- 100,000 nesting seabirds and their chicks in the breeding season
- Special inhabitants include puffins, terns, guillemots & eider ducks
- Excellent photographic opportunities - don't forget your camera!
- Chapel of St Cuthbert, with fine stained-glass windows
- Unrivalled views of the Northumberland coast and countryside
Look out for our rangers on the Islands, who sometimes have some rock pool creatures for you to have a look at. Then you could tick off number 37 - check out the crazy creatures in a rock pool - and if you're brave enough, number 30 - hold a scary beast!