Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- View seabirds at unbelievably close range
- 100,000 nesting seabirds and their chicks in the breeding season
- Special inhabitants include puffins, terns, guillemots & eider ducks
- Excellent photographic opportunities - don't forget your camera!
- Chapel of St Cuthbert, with fine stained-glass windows
- Unrivalled views of the Northumberland hinterland