Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
In October here at Felbrigg you can still 'ramble with a ranger' a 3 mile ramble around the Felbrigg estate learning more about our history, plants and resident wildlife. Do your own thing and take one of the waymarked routes through the estate, or just wander through the woods scuffing up the falling leaves.
- Regional route 30 is our nearest Sustrans route.
- Cycle racks are provided in the car park
- Cycling on the footpaths around the estate, or try Regional Route 33 which links Felbrigg with Blickling
- Refill your water bottle at the Squire's Pantry
- Borrow a lock, pump or repair kit from Reception, or the shop when the house is closed.
We hold events throughout the Summer and this year, amongst other things, you can enjoy an outdoor concert performed by the Felbrigg Hall singers, or an evening bat walk around the estate.
In the Hall this summer we are fortunate to have an Exhibition of contemporary art commissioned especially for us by Norfolk Contemporary Art Society.
50 things to do
- Hunt for bugs
- Catch a falling leaf
- Fly a kite
- Run round in the rain
- Make a trail with sticks
- Create some wild art
- Make a grass trumpet
- Go bird watching
- Find your way with a map and a compass
- Find a geocache
Pick up your free copy of My Adventure Scrapbook from Reception which gives details of these and all the other 40 things to do before you're 11¾ .