Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Regional route 30 is our nearest Sustrans route.
- Cycle racks are provided in the car park
- Cycling on the footpaths around the estate, or try Regional Route 33 which links Felbrigg with Blickling
- Refill your water bottle at the Squire's Pantry
- Borrow a lock, pump or repair kit from Reception, or the shop when the house is closed.
We will be recreating a 1940's Christmas here at Felbrigg again this year from the 12th to the 14th December, complete with the 'Home Guard' - the Civil Defenders re-enactment group - drilling on the front lawn. A Christmas market and Carols in the courtyard will close the year for us here at Felbrigg.
50 things to do
- Hunt for bugs
- Catch a falling leaf
- Fly a kite
- Run round in the rain
- Make a trail with sticks
- Create some wild art
- Make a grass trumpet
- Go bird watching
- Find your way with a map and a compass
- Find a geocache
Pick up your free copy of My Adventure Scrapbook from Reception which gives details of these and all the other 40 things to do before you're 11¾ .