Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Get close to nature with our wildlife hide and viewing cameras
- Discover the Column of Liberty or Skyline Walk for stunning panoramas
- See the historic Shrubbery garden borders come back to life
- Uncover Mary Eleanor Bowes’ dramatic story of torture and abduction
- Enjoy exhibitions, events and our milkable cow at the Stables
- Join our engaging guides for a free tour every day of the week
Gibside's parkland and woods are a perfect setting for getting active, whether you enjoy walking, running or other sporty pursuits. From our new 'pramblers' club for pre-school parents to school holiday fun for all the family...