Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Get close to nature with our wildlife hide and viewing cameras
- Discover the Column of Liberty or Skyline Walk for stunning panoramas
- See the historic Shrubbery garden borders come back to life
- Uncover Mary Eleanor Bowes’ dramatic story of torture and abduction
- Enjoy exhibitions, events and our milkable cow at the Stables
- Join our engaging guides for a free tour every day of the week
Enjoy the freedom
At Gibside, there's lots of space for everyone to enjoy.
There's even challenges for the kids too (The Low Ropes course in West Woods will wear them out!).