Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Celebrate the end of the school holidays with a bang! Head to Hardwick for two nights of great outdoor cinema. On Friday 29 August Harry Potter will return to Hardwick to battle with Voldemort in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part I. On Saturday 30 August dance the night away with the ultimate 80s movie soundtrack, Dirty Dancing.
Contemporary art at Hardwick
This summer discover a new contemporary art exhibition “Building Site”, presented by Meadow Arts, which takes a playful look at the craftsmanship of the men who built Hardwick.
Don't miss this summer
- The stunning south border in the gardens
- Homemade elderflower lemonade in the restaurant
- Beautiful views from the ponds
- The waterwheel milling at Stainsby Mill
- Pop in 'Meet the Masons' days in the West Court
- Gorgeous plants in the Outdoor Shop
- Summery specials in the restuarant
- Edible flower salads from the gardens
- Lots of 50 things treats in the shop
Summer at Hardwick means
In the house
The team are continuing with the conservation clean, and with keeping the birds away from the open windows ...
In the garden
The team are trying to keep on top of the mowing.
In the park
The Ranger team are kept busy building tree guards, improving the footpaths,and managing the fishing season...