Family learning workshops
Hop along to one of our free workshops and you'll be well on your way to becoming a gardener. We've everything from scarecrow making to creating plant pots from newspaper.
Anyone for tennis?
After exploring the garden, why not challenge family and friends to a game of tennis on our new all weather court?
We've everything you need, from period wooden rackets to match-winning tennis balls. All you need to bring are flat sports shoes and a lot of energy.
Become a Hidcote Hunter
Bringing the family and not sure how you'll entertain the little ones? Pick up one of our free hunter packs from the visitor reception and your visit will be packed with fun activities - there's everything from map reading to insect spotting.
Make the most of summer and try your hand at a spot of croquet.
Have a go at this traditional pastime on the Great Lawn. We've all you need - including occasional tuition.
It's not just plants that you can see in the garden. Take a look in one of our pools and see how many underwater creatures you can spot swimming around. Our watery friends are very important and some are protected.
It's great to look out for our amphibious buddies but please don't catch them. Leave them to enjoy their special home.
- Join one of our family learning activities
- Have a go at flower arranging in one of our special workshops
- Pick up a children's trail from our visitor reception
- Learn how to care for your lawn in one of our workshops
- Brush up on your art by joining one of our painting days
- Find beautiful works of art in our September Sculpture Trail
- Chill out in one of our special yoga classes
- Watch the bees make honey in our observation hive
- Hire one of our electric bikes and enjoy the countryside