A great day out
Whether you’re visiting for a whole day, half a day or just two hours, there’s always something new to see.
From the formal splendour of the White Garden and Bathing Pool to the relaxed beauty of the Old Garden, your group will be assured of a surprise around every corner.
Stories from the Major
Be transported back in time as Lawrence Johnston introduces you to his garden, here at Hidcote.
Group leaders will be sent a copy of the full version on CD so it can be played on the coach as you approach Hidcote.
Your group can also listen to more amazing stories from the Major on one of our free audio guides available at the visitor reception.
To make an audio guide booking, simply drop us an email and we'll do the rest.
Make a booking
If you’re interested in joining us as a group, please let us know so we can make arrangements for your visit. Call us on 01386 438333 or drop us an email.
- Complimentary admission for your familiarisation visit
- Complimentary admission for group leader on day of visit
- Free coach parking
- Refreshment voucher for your coach driver
- 'Discover more' talks available on request
- Discounted admission for groups with 15 or more people