Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- 2 July - 1 September - Follow the pests! House pest trail to follow
- 11 July - Cancer research UK Relay for Life
- 18 July - Living History
- 19 July - Alvis classic car club day
- 23 July - 6 Aug Summer hobbies and crafts in our gallery
- 25 - 31 July Lookout archery
- 29 July - Every Wednesday in summer join our Out and About Wednesday 50 Things activity days
Eating and shopping
Enjoy time with friends and family in the glorious parkland and gardens. Complete your day with a meal, light snack or a wonderful selection of cakes and enjoy a browse in our shop. Take time to sit back and relax and get away from it all and let us do the washing up.
We've four beautiful holiday cottages on the estate for you to enjoy. Each cottage has its own special place from secluded woodland glade to being surrounded by sheep and water birds. There's also the very special Ickworth hotel designed especially for a great family break to spoil your children and yourself. Suffolk has so much to explore and enjoy and with Bury St Edmunds on our doorstep, Ickworth makes for a very special place to stay.