Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
To find out more about what's happening here, have a look at our events page.
House and gardens fully open from 15 March onwards with weekend open days, exciting exhibitions and 4 days of seaside Easter fun.
Take a look at what we have to offer
Take a look at our brand new video and get a taste of all the things you can see and do at Plas Newydd.
Your group can have a great day at Plas Newydd.
Explore our groups page to find out more about what we can offer you and your group.
- Rex Whistler's amazing trompe-l'oeil mural in the dining room
- Lord Anglesey's rhododendron garden, in bloom May & June
- Our treehouse, newly built to remember Lady Amelia's 1960s treehouse
- Wonderful spring gardens, especially the catkin garden
- Our series of exhibitions highlighting the talent of local artists
- Our re-presented saloon after the 2011 flood