Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Please click here for our autumn opening hours. When you come to visit make sure you:
- Don't forget your camera to capture all those special moments.
- Upload all your autumn pics to our Facebook page. Enjoy free wifi in Visitor Reception
- Bring your dog so the whole family can enjoy a walk at Springhill
- Grab a sweet treat and coffee in the tea-room/grab and go area in Visitor Reception
- Go wild in our natural play area
Enjoy a little piece of Springhill this autumn. Take the opportunity to see the golden and russet tones around the estate whilst the kids continue to tick off their 50 things to do before you’re 11 ¾. Springhill has a number of walks around the property which form part of the Great NI Walk. See our house dressed for the Harvest (every Sunday in October), crunch a few leaves along our walks and sit back with a bowl of warm broth and wheaten bread and take it all in.
Make mud pies
Come along to Springhill this autumn and have a go at making some 'mud pies'. All you need is some mud and then some more mud. Every good mud pie needs some decorations. Stones, sticks, shells and leaves all make great mud pie toppings.
The mud pie station is located in the new natural play area.