Group visits to Stowe
We can offer a range of experiences and opportunities including tours, catering and special rate tickets to see Stowe House as well.
If your group, school or organisation is interested, please call us to request an information pack and booking forms whilst we can talk through your requirements to help plan your perfect day.
Call 01280 817156 and ask to speak to the groups coordinator, or you can email us.
- Cafe: 60 covers
- Coaches: 6 spaces
- Average length of visit: 4 hours
- Free planning visit for organiser
- 2015 prices of groups admission tickets frozen for 2016
To celebrate the tercentenary of Lancelot 'Capability' Brown’s birth there are a whole host of things to see and do at Stowe, from individual events to a long running exhibition. Groups can visit the festival hub to discover Brown’s life and work at Stowe, take tours of the garden or explore it at their own pace.
Learning at Stowe
If your group is a school or youth group, take a look at our learning pages for ideas and activities to help plan your day at Stowe.
- Mobility buggies available for hire
- Uneven and hard gravel paths
- Tea-room, toilets and shop are fully accessible
- Map of accessible routes is available upon request