Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Savour a Watersmeet cream tea in the tea garden at Watersmeet House
- Bump into some of the ‘locals’ including otters, red deer and buzzards
- Take to the water for a spot of fishing or winter canoeing
- A walk to Countisbury and Foreland Point for fantastic coastal views
- A visit to the 'Little Switzerland' of Lynton and Lynmouth
New walks leaflet
Explore the Exmoor coast of Devon with six circular walks from Combe Martin to Foreland Point, near Countisbury. With clear maps and easy instructions, it costs £2. Available locally, or buy before you visit.