Facilities & access
- Visitor centre with coffee shop and giftshop
- Free walking map available to visitors on arrival
- Car park with 300 spaces
- Camper vans welcome during the day
- Suitable for school groups – Three parking bays for coaches
- Info panels around the site to help you learn about the history of the area
Family & children
- Baby-changing facilities in the toilets at the visitor centre
- Family friendly walking routes available - Ask in visitor centre for details
- Cliff path is challenging with a pushchair, baby carrier available for loan from the visitor centre
- Microwave available to warm baby milk in the coffee shop in the visitor centre
- Mobility parking
- Visitor centre fully accessible
- Hard surface path through car parks to viewing point, 50 yards from car park to viewing point.
- Wheelchair loan available on request from the visitor centre
- Accessible picnic bench adjacent to dedicated parking
- Assistance dogs welcome in the visitor centre
- Adapted toilets in the visitor centre
Car parking charges
- National Trust Members park for free. Please help us by having your cards ready to show us when you arrive.
- Cars £3.50
- Blue Badge holders £2.50
- Motorhomes £6.00
- Coaches £7.00
- You can join us here and get free admission to all our special places, just ask us for more information.
- The car park closes at 7pm each day, and we don't allow overnight parking or camping
Get in touch
Need some more information before your visit? You can give us a call on 01304 207326 or you can always send us an e-mail. We'd love to hear from you.