Facilities & access
- Information, snacks and gifts available from the shop in the main Aira Force car park.
- Aira Force tea room selling drinks, light lunches and cake.
- Three car parks at Aira Force and one at Glencoyne Bay
Family & children
- Most grounds are difficult for pushchairs
- Mobility parking spaces
- Mobility toilet adjacent to car park entrance
- Much of Aira Force and the countryside is steep and rugged
- Waterfall not accessible by wheelchair.
- There is a new off-road footpath from Aira Force to Glencoyne Bay, the rest of the walk to Glenridding is mainly off-road but is rugged. Outdoor footwear is advised.
We'd love you to visit and our staff are always on hand to help you get the most out of your time here. If you have any queries about access, please don't hesitate to call 017684 82067 to speak to a member of our team.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.