Facilities & access
- Information, snacks and gifts available from the shop in the main Aira Force car park.
- Aira Force tea room selling drinks, light lunches and cake.
- Three car parks at Aira Force and one at Glencoyne Bay
Family & children
- Most grounds are difficult for pushchairs
- Mobility parking spaces
- Mobility toilet adjacent to car park entrance
- Much of Aira Force and the countryside is steep and rugged
- Waterfall not accessible by wheelchair.
- There is a new off-road footpath from Aira Force to Glencoyne Bay, the rest of the walk to Glenridding is mainly off-road but is rugged. Outdoor footwear is advised.