Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Take a balmy summer walk through the tranquil water garden
- Walk up the high ride - you'll be rewarded with a great view
- Porter's Lodge, our interpretation centre hidden in the gatehouse
- A circular walk through the Deer Park to St Mary's Church
- Have a peep inside the Hermit's Grotto
- Indulge in a cream tea
- Ancient graffiti in Fountain's Mill
This year we're excited to be offering a varied programme of outdoor theatre, suitable for all ages. All performances take place in front of our dramatic ruins: what better setting to sit back and enjoy the show? In addition, this year you can leave the picnic at home, as we're putting on a great value barbecue for all theatre guests.