This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Garden of rooms
The garden is divided into a series of ‘outdoor rooms’, each with its own character. The formality of the ‘rooms’ melts away as you move through the garden away from the house.
Cutting the hedges
We spend up to 4 days a week for seven months of the year cutting the 4.5mls of garden hedges. Our gardeners do all the cutting by eye, making it even more impressive a feat.
- Don't miss the roses flowering in June
- Wander down to the stream gardens and see the lacecap hydrangeas
- The Himalayan blue poppies always put on a great display by the Bathing Pool
- Watch Gardener Eric as he starts the potato harvest
- Keep an eye out for the dahlias flowering in the Red Borders during August