This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Garden of rooms
The garden is divided into a series of ‘outdoor rooms’, each with its own character. The formality of the ‘rooms’ melts away as you move through the garden away from the house.
The new Triad project recruits experienced gardeners to spend four months in three of the world's leading gardens in Gloucestershire, the USA and Japan.
Cutting the hedges
We spend up to 4 days a week for seven months of the year cutting the 4.5mls of garden hedges. Our gardeners do all the cutting by eye, making it even more impressive a feat.
- Don't miss the dahlias flowering until the first frosts
- Wander down to the Wilderness and see the autumn crocus
- Watch the gardeners harvesting in the kitchen garden
- Hedgecutting starts with vengeance in early autumn
- Keep an eye out for seed pods on the handkerchief tree