Facilities & access
- Step back in time in our museum shop with a selection of traditional toys
- Buy homemade fudge to tickle your taste buds
- Try our homemade cakes and scones in the Coach House Restaurant
- Treat yourself to a selection of local products in our gift shop
- Baby-changing facilities in the stableyard and in the Museum of Childhood.
- Front-carrying baby slings and hip-carrying infant seats and indoor buggies for loan from the Hall and Museum entrances.
- Children's trail in the Hall.
- Woodland Outdoor Adventure play area.
- Hands on activities in the Museum of Childhood.
- Family activities throughout the school holidays. Check our events pages for details.
- Drop-off point and designated blue badge parking at front of house.
- Free buggy transfer available from main car park.
- Wheelchair access limited to Sudbury Hall with stepped entrances on all sides. Braille guide, touch trail and large print guide are available. Please ask at the Hall entrance.
- There is a virtual tour of Sudbury Hall in the Coach House Restaurant and photograph albums of the Hall available at Visitor Reception.
- The Museum of Childhood is accessible by wheelchairs. There is a small lift available between all floors.
- Some outdoor surfaces are loose large gravel and there is sloped access to the garden terraces.
- Accessible toilets are located in the stableyard and in the Museum of Childhood.
- Assistance dogs only are allowed on the site.