We welcome group visits to Bodiam Castle, where you will receive a warm welcome from all our staff and volunteers.
If you are looking for an interesting place to visit, or a fun outdoor event and picnic, Bodiam Castle can offer everything you need for a great day out.
- Group discounts available for pre-booked parties of 15 or more
- Adult group rate: £6.40; child group rate (5–15 years): £3.20. Free coach parking
- Non pre-booked groups are charged at normal admission prices plus £5 for coach parking
- English-speaking guided tours by prior arrangement
- Free admission for National Trust members and group leaders
- Menus available on request from the Terrace Room – up to 50 seats
- Groups are welcome to picnic anywhere in the grounds
- Our shop has souvenirs, gifts and books
- Groups are welcome throughout the winter season by prior arrangement
Arrive by steam train
Sit back and enjoy the wonderful views of a 45 minute journey, as you steam gently through the beautiful East Sussex countryside on the Kent & East Sussex Railway. Trains run from Tenterden Town to Bodiam station throughout most of the year. The estate is a 5-minute walk away from Bodiam station and is a great way to approach the castle.
Take a guided tour
To bring the castle to life, English-speaking guides wearing medieval costume will tour the castle with you.
- £2.50 per person (minimum 15 persons)
- Email us to check availability then complete the booking form in our information pack
- Telephone: 01580 831322
Complete your visit to Bodiam with a group booking in our Terrace Room and enjoy homemade, locally produced hot and cold food. Menus for children and restricted diets catered for. Discounts apply.