Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Contemporary art at Hardwick
This autumn discover a new contemporary art exhibition “Building Site”, presented by Meadow Arts, which takes a playful look at the craftsmanship of the men who built Hardwick.
Join us on October 9 & 23 for talks from the Curator, discover more about the development and design of the project.
Don't miss this autumn
- Tasty autumn specials in the restaurant
- Get involved in volunteer blub planting
- Visit the bustling below stairs
- Enjoy selfled walks around the estate
- Half term crafty fun
- Stock up on log for your cosy fire
- Nostalgic puddings in the restaurant
- Lots of 50 things treats in the shop
Autumn at Hardwick means
In the house
cleaning the matting after a very busy summer
In the garden
Trimming all the yew and hawthorne hedges in the gardens
In the park
Preparing all the woodland pathways for winter