Mount Stewart and surrounds is an ornithologist's delight with a wide range of feathered friends calling it home throughout the year.
- Booking advisable
- Free event (admission applies)
Join our resident bird-enthusiast Gemma Sandford on a monthly bird watching tour around the gardens and wider Demesne. Suitable for beginners or experienced birders.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Whole property pricing includes new Trails
- Booking details
- Call (028) 4278 8387
- please email email@example.com or call Mount Stewart Reception on (028) 4278 8387.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet in Visitor Reception.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable footwear and outdoor clothing.
- Each walk will take approximately 1hr to 1hr 30min. There will be a limited number of binoculars available to borrow on request. **Places on these guided walks are limited, so please arrive early to avoid disappointment.**
|6 July 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|3 August 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|7 September 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|