Rock pool rummage at Robin Hood's Bay
Search the rock pools with a ranger.
- Booking essential
Learn about the creatures that inhabit the nooks and crannies of our coastline; amazing anemones, crazy crabs, funny fish, slimy seaweed and lots more.
Event ticket prices
All £4.00per child
- Booking details
- Call 01723 870 423
- Booking line open 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri. If no answer, please leave a message and we will call you back.
- Suitable for children aged 4 and up.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet outside the Old Coastguard Station on the slipway at the bottom of Robin Hood's Bay village, YO22 4SJ. Pay and display car parks (not National Trust) are at the top of the village.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear your wellies!
- It's a steep hill down through the village to the beach. Rocks can be very slippery.
|29 August 2018||11:00 - 13:00||Available|