Devil's Dyke wild food walk, talk and picnic
Learn how our ancestors foraged for food and medicinal herbs at spectacular Devil's Dyke where people have lived off the land for thousands of years.
- Booking essential
We'll be taking a walk around Devil's Dyke and pointing out the plants from the tasty and not so tasty, to those that are poisonous or have medicinal benefits. Finish off by enjoying your picnic overlooking some of the best views in Sussex.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call Email us at the address below to book
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at stone seat at Devil's Dyke.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing, bring plenty of water and a packed lunch.
- There will be some uneven ground and moderately steep slopes.
|20 July 2018||10:30 - 13:30||Available|