Trust10 Trail Run - start 8.30am
A free monthly 10k trail run through the park. See the beauty of the seasons changing. Free, fun, informal. Come and Trust10 with us. Run starts at 8.30am
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join us for Trust10 which is held on fourth Sunday of each month. This monthly activity is free of charge, meet at 8/8.15am near the White Bridge where our staff representative will greet you.
A runners breakfast deal of a bacon or sausage bap & a regular hot drink for £5.95 will be on offer from 8am.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- No pre-booking needed: just turn up and join in.
- suitable for adults
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at White Bridge at 8/8.15am - the run starts at 8.30am.
- What to bring and wear
- Please ensure you have comfortable running shoes and clothes suitable for running. You can bring a watch or phone if you want to time yourself.
- The rout will consist of a variety of terrains including multi-use path, grass, woodland and uneven ground.
- All visitors get 1 hour 30 minutes free parking. Trust10 is a free way-marked course for all abilities to enjoy the scenic paths and tracks. It's free, it's fun, it's informal. Come along and try something new, train for a race, do it for fun or with family and friends. We welcome everyone to Morden Hall Park to come and Trust10 with us. Trust10 will have limited marshaling and no timing system.
|27 October 2019||08:30 - 10:30||Available|
|24 November 2019||08:30 - 10:30||Available|
|26 January 2020||08:30 - 10:30||Available|
|23 February 2020||08:30 - 10:30||Available|
|22 March 2020||08:30 - 10:30||Available|
|26 April 2020||08:30 - 10:30||Available|