Timed entry to Croome (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Croome.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to two hours for the benefit of other visitors.
Open for your visit this week: 1.5 mile parkland circuit, one way route on hard surfaced paths including lakeside walk and historic parkland buildings. Wider parkland walks available. Food and Beverage offer at start of visitor route. Gift shop open and limited toilet availability. One steep hill towards end of walk. Only under 5s are permitted to bring bikes into Croome. Recommend maximum visit of 2 hours.
Dogs on leads welcome.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Paths generally even, but some steep hills. Steps into parkland buildings. Three narrow bridges around lakeside. Optional shorter route to avoid bridges. To enforce social distancing no buggy service, Trampers or wheelchairs available.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.