Trust10 trail run at Ormesby Hall
Trust10 is a monthly 10k trail run that gives you the opportunity to explore Ormesby Hall and surrounding landscapes for free.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join us on the fourth Sunday of every month for our free 10k trail run. Registration is at 8.30am in the Tea Room which is accessed from the garden and the run starts at 9am. Race numbers will be issued at your fist run, so don't forget to bring safety pins, and keep your number to bring with you every time you run with us.
Timing will be via paper and stopwatches so if your time is really important to you, please remember to bring your own timing device.
- You must be 14 or over
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Tea-room terrace in the garden.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for trail running through woodland and parkland and also on single track paths and loose gravel. Routes may be muddy with potential trip hazards.
- Not suitable for running buggies.
- Bags can be left in the tea room. Runners are allowed to bring up to two guests; they must all register in the tea room and arrive in the same car. The tea room will be open for refreshments before and after the run.
|28 October 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|25 November 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|