Chapterhouse Theatre Company presents Pride and Prejudice
Join us as Chapterhouse Theatre Company brings to life one of Jane Austen's best-loved classics. Bring family and friends to picnic under a beautiful summer sky before you lose yourself in this unforgettable love story.
- Booking essential
Take a step back in time as we meet Elizabeth Bennet and her sisters. Despite their interfering mother's attempts to arrange a suitable match, Elizabeth and Jane pursue their own quest for true love. Amid mistakes and miscommunications, can Elizabeth finally surpass her prejudices to see past the proud exterior of the enigmatic Mr Darcy?
- Child £11.00
- NUS Student £11.00
- Adult £18.00
- Family 1A 3C £40.00
- Family 2A 2C £50.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Sorry, no group discounts for this event.
- Children welcome
- Meeting point
- Enter the Abbey grounds through visitor reception on Lacock High Street. The performance area is a 5 minute walk from the gate. Park in the National Trust car park on Hither Way.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring low-backed seating or rugs, warm clothes and a picnic. There is no shelter if wet. Sorry, no BBQs, gazebos or large garden parasols.
- Performance area accessible - level paths, lightly gravelled. Sorry, no induction loop or BSL interpretation. Phone for more details about blue badge parking.
- The gates open at 6pm, last entry is 6.45pm. It takes about 5 mins to walk down the drive so please leave plenty of time to get settled before the show. Finishing time is approximate. Performance continues in all but the very worst of weathers. Sorry, no discount for OAP or National Trust members.