Boxing Day Walk
Early birds can enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the castle and grounds on our Boxing Day walk.
- Booking essential
After the excesses of Christmas Day we invite you to join us for a brisk, early morning guided tour of the grounds and an exclusive preview of the castle before we open to visitors. A breakfast bap and hot drink at the end of your walk is the reward for your early start.
Event ticket prices
All £17.00Includes guided tour, breakfast bap & hot drink
- Booking details
- Call 01580 830074
- Children aged 16+ are welcome.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- In the main car park by visitor reception.
- What to bring and wear
- Wrap up warm and wear sturdy shoes for our mainly outdoor site.
- The walk will be over graveled paths and grassy slopes. The paths can be wet, muddy and rutted at this time of the year.
- Car parking charges apply: NT members, free. Non-members, £3 per car. Please provide any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
|26 December 2019||09:30 - 11:30||Available|