Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt - A load of rubbish!
Cadbury is once again supporting the National Trust to host this year's Easter Trail at Polesden Lacey which will run right through the Easter school holidays. Normal property admission price, plus £3 per trail.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
The animals of Polesden are spring cleaning- what a load of rubbish they’ve created! So - they’ve set you a puzzle. Discover the wild and wacky ways they’ve reinvented their rubbish in our fun, family trail. Solve the clues and win a chocolate prize.
Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
National Trust members and under 5s are free.
Late entry pricing: we offer a reduced entry price if you arrive during the last hour of house opening.
£1 restaurant voucher if arriving by public transport (present valid ticket at visitor reception).
Parking for non-members: £2 up to and including 2 hours, £5 all day.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- The trail will start and finish at the Shepherds Hut outside reception apart from the four day Bank Holiday weekend when it will start and finish at the Easter Village at the orchard tent.
- What to bring and wear
- The trail will run through the wider estate and can be completed within an hour, or at a more leisurely pace through the day.
- Wear your wellies! Terrain will be slightly bumpy for buggies in some parts, and muddy in some areas, so sturdy walking shoes/wellies are a must.
- Our wonderful face painting will be back - just for the main Easter weekend, from 19th April to 22nd April, in the Easter village. There will be a small additional charge for this. Our Easter trails are extremely popular, especially over Easter weekend. If you'd prefer to avoid long queues and crowds, we would recommend a midweek visit outside the bank holiday weekend.
|20 April 2019||10:00 - 15:00||Available|
|21 April 2019||10:00 - 15:00||Available|
|22 April 2019||10:00 - 15:00||Available|