Guided walk - feeding the canal
You’ll see the reservoirs and explore the catchwaters that feed into the Huddersfield Narrow Canal on this 10 mile hard walk
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Meet at Marsden Moor office and expect some strenuous moorland walking, while taking in the magnificent views.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet our walk leaders at Marsden Moor office and expect some strenuous moorland walking
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear and bring lunch and a drink
- This walk is rated hard and will include some steep climbs, off-path walking and uneven terrain
- This guided walk is free, but any donations help us to continue our conservation work on Marsden Moor
|29 February 2020||09:30 - 14:30||Available|