Nancy Belle boat trips from Cotehele Quay
Climb aboard the 22ft 'Nancy Belle' and take a ride up the river.
- Booking essential
Starting from Cotehele Quay the 'Shamrock's' support boat, 'Nancy Belle', will head up the river Tamar past riverside woodlands, under the railway viaduct, past Calstock and deeper into the valley towards Morwellham Quay. Throughout the trip there will be a commentary on the valley's fauna, flora and history. The trip will last approximately two hours. Please wear clothing suitable to the predicted weather.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01579 351346
- Full nonrefundable payment required in advance.
- Children age 6+ are welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at least 15 minutes before departure outside the Edgcumbe tea-room on Cotehele Quay. Please keep in mind the tide waits for no man, woman or child. Thanks.
- What to bring and wear
- There is no cover on the boat so please dress for the weather on the day. It can get very breezy on the water.
|1 June 2017||11:00 - 13:00||Available|
|2 June 2017||12:00 - 14:00||Available|
|15 June 2017||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|29 June 2017||10:00 - 12:00||Sold out|
|30 June 2017||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|14 July 2017||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|17 July 2017||11:00 - 13:00||Available|
|18 July 2017||12:00 - 14:00||Available|
|15 August 2017||11:00 - 13:00||Available|
|16 August 2017||12:00 - 14:00||Available|
|29 August 2017||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|30 August 2017||11:00 - 13:00||Available|