Lino Print Workshop
Join Jacqui Dodds, painter and fine art printmaker as she teaches you the skill behind the art of lino printing.
- Booking essential
This one day course will teach you the skills of lino printing as you design and develop your own patterns and images, which you can then print to create cards, bookmarks or simply as prints.
Please see our website for more information, as each class will have its own technique and theme.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Over 18's only
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the main car park and make your way up the path to the Manor. The course will take place in the Meeting Room which is located above the Old Manor shop.
- What to bring and wear
- The Meeting Room is heated, but we would recommend you bring extra layers as it is located in an old building.
- The Meeting Room is located on the second floor of the old Manor building, up a short flight of stairs. Visitor toilets are in a separate building next to the tearoom.
- £70 (+5% booking fee) includes tea, coffee and biscuits throughout the day. The tearoom facilities will be available for you to use at your own cost.
|18 September 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|