Apple Weekend 2018
Acclaimed and much-loved Apple Weekend is back again! Join us for our annual celebration of all things apple in Fenton's beguiling walled gardens and 300 year-old orchard.
- Booking not needed
Taste old English varieties of apples and juice from our trees. Sit back and relax with a beverage or two, from delicious fresh juices and teas, to wine and cocktails. There will be all the usual favourites, including local produce, hot food and the kids' activities like badge making, apple juicing and giant lawn games.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Adult non-NT members
Child £5.00Child (5yrs+) non-NT members
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please use the Golden Gate entrance at the corner of Windmill Hill and Hampstead Grove.
- What to bring and wear
- An outdoor event so please dress for the weather. Hopefully that means short sleeves and sunglasses! Apple related clothing also welcome.
- Wheelchair access to the event at the visitor entrance on Hampstead Grove after which the garden terraces are accessible. There are steps down to the stall areas.
- Admission includes entry to the garden where the event takes place and house. No concessions. National Trust members enter FREE though and you can quickly join on the day. Credit card payments accepted for admission but few of the stalls. Parking in the area is extremely limited - one or two on-street metered bays in Hampstead Grove. There is nowhere onsite to secure bicycles. Please do not leave dogs unattended at the gate.
|29 September 2018||11:00 - 17:00||Available|
|30 September 2018||11:00 - 17:00||Available|