Trust 10 run
Have a go at a free 10k run through the estate on the fourth Sunday of every month (excluding December)
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Lace up your trainers and have a go at our monthly 10k run. Please be aware that this is not a timed run.
- Run is suitable for ages 14 and over with parent's discretion
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Register for the run on the day at the Tea Rooms between 8am and 8:40am. The run starts at 9am outside the Young Engineers' Zone. The run finishes at Crozier Drive, near the main car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable running clothes and sturdy running shoes.
- The route is not suitable for buggies.
- Bag drop available at the Tea Rooms. Runners are allowed to bring up to two guests; they must all register in the Tea Rooms and arrive in the same car.
|25 August 2019||08:00 - 11:00||Available|
|22 September 2019||08:00 - 11:00||Available|
|27 October 2019||08:00 - 11:00||Available|
|24 November 2019||08:00 - 11:00||Available|