Whether it's sweeping views of coast and country, space to stop and breathe in a floral garden or the feeling of discovering hidden secrets in historical homes, we know some things are impossible to wrap.
This Mother's Day, treat that special someone in your life to a whole year of unforgettable moments with National Trust membership.
Plus, we’ll send you a pair of binoculars when you pay by annual Direct Debit.
Give the gift of adventure
Whether they love exploring historic houses and castles, cycling through countryside or walking along the coast, National Trust membership is the perfect gift to be enjoyed all year round.
A gift that keeps giving
While they're enjoying their membership, the money from your gift helps us care for unforgettable places and keeps them special for everyone, for ever.
With National Trust membership they currently get:
- Free entry to our outdoor places (with pre-booking)
- Free parking at almost all our car parks (with some pre-booking)
- National Trust Handbook, full of information about our places
- National Trust Magazine three times a year, packed with inspiration, interviews and news
- Access to our online Members’ Area, full of first look previews and behind-the-scenes features
We ask that visitors book in advance, stay local and follow government guidance. Find out how to book a visit and what to expect.
Every National Trust membership contributes towards looking after the beautiful and historical places in our care.
When you pay by annual Direct Debit you can get a free pair of binoculars.
See what great benefits come with junior membership.