Places to stay at The Buscot and Coleshill Estates
We've got plenty of holiday cottages to choose from, all with great reviews. Why not try a working holiday and take a break with a difference?
Our holiday cottages
- 5 Rowleaze Cottage - couples can enjoy great views while staying at this peaceful traditional estate workers' cottage
- Old Stable Loft - this first-floor apartment in a Victorian building at Coleshill is a great base for exploring Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds
- Lock Cottage - perched at the side of Buscot lock, this stone-built cottage is perfect for wildlife and fishing
- 4 Rowleaze Cottage - there’s great access to the Thames Long Distance Route from this unusual estate workers' cottage, with many original features
What you think of our cottages
- 'our batteries have been re-charged. Thank you'
- 'we woke to the lovely smell of jasmine outside the bedroom window'
- 'a very cosy warm cottage again with all the comforts of home'
- 'an idyllic rural setting with plenty of wildlife on our doorstep'
- 'set in beautiful countryside with fantastic views from every room'
- 'exceeded all our expectations'
- 'it is situated in a truly wonderful position on the weir'
- 'the cottage is stunning'
- 'a gentle haven in a troubled world'
- 'lovely apartment with stunning scenery'
Fancy a holiday with a difference?
Our working holidays provide a great way to learn new skills, help our work, see new places and have fun with like-minded people. And there are plenty to choose from.